The latest version 1.2.1 – August 28, 2019
XPANDA – Plugin Gallery Extender Plugin is an jQuery Plugin that allows the user to extend the teaser element or thumbnail image to expand the content associated with the image. This plugin is designed for all types of content, such as team meeting pages, image galleries, business services and creative portfolios.
Liquid, fast and flexible
The Flexbox CSS feature is built-in, which allows a more efficient and smooth way to arrange, align and distribute the space between elements. Flexible thumbnail values are calculated and applied automatically, maintaining proportions and will never crop images, regardless of size.
Many customization options
Easily adjust the number of elements per row for each breakpoint you specify and their vertical and horizontal distances. Choose whether you want to display Call-To-Action, enable lazyloader, enable auto-scroll to the advanced item, and more.
Responsive design for different browsers
XPANDA elements are adapted to the width of the parent element and have been tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge and various mobile browsers. Even specify your own breakpoints!
Built-in Image Lazyloader
XPANDA has a built-in custom lazyloader for thumbnails and large images, and no third-party plug-in with a shutdown option is required.
Smooth sliding animations to expand and collapse elements with smooth scrolling to built-in active elements.
Lots of galleries
Add multiple galleries on one page to separate staff members and a portfolio or gallery categories that all behave independently.
History of pushState
Added support for pushState history (browser history). Now you can easily share links to specific advanced items.
Support and documentation
6 months free support through the support forum when you purchase the plug-in. Extensive documentation available for pre- and post-purchase review to help you use XPANDA to its full potential.
Free action for Photoshop
The download includes a free Photoshop action used to blur and resize images to a very low file size to speed up page loading time.
13 pre-built usage and customization examples
Included are 13 beautifully designed, ready-to-use examples for quick and easy execution.
Many more examples and features coming soon.
What people say
Easy to operate and fast, excellent maintenance!
This is a great script and works great on a variety of platforms. Very well written with easy to customize code. It can also be used for so many different applications.
I had a question and the developer answered within minutes. Great support!
Excellent plugin with excellent support.
We love your plugin and will probably buy more licenses to use on other sites! The flexibility is great and the documentation and execution are quite easy to understand.
I had a few questions while applying and my author immediately came up with quick and clear solutions. I bought a few plugins and Xpanda was the best from design to code quality and customer support.
Register of changes
Version 1.2.1 – August 28, 2019
- [Feature] – Added option to set the offset of the top of the scroll in case of fixed headers
- [Feature/Bug fix] – Added class to remove side margins to align with columns found in css frames
- [Maintenance] – Upgraded jQuery to version 3.4.1
- [Bug fix] – Added support for backward compatibility with jQuery 1.12.4
- [Bug fix] – Updated asset and information style (flexible order) to avoid hierarchical marking
Version 1.2.0 – May 4, 2019
- [Feature] – Added pushState support for history to share specific advanced items
- [Feature] – Added option for interaction of several copies with each other
- [Bug fix] – Fixed a rollover error that occurred in some implementations
Version 1.1.0 – October 8, 2018
- [Feature] – Added support for multiple copies of a gallery
- [Feature] – Added sliding animation for expansion / contraction with speed control via options
- [Feature] – Added scroll to animation of active element with speed control via options
- [Feature/Bug fix] – Added preload to stop fast charging
- [Bug fix] – Refabricated code to use promises for more accurate callbacks
Version 1.0.0 – June 5, 2018
- Initial release
Download Link XPANDA – Responsive Gallery Content Expander Plugin
Filesize : 76 MB | Passwords: www.azaratech.com
Hi, I am Azara! At Azara Tech we are passionate about tech and love sharing our knowledge and research with you.
At Azara Tech, we strive to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about technology!