Tronix is a puzzle game based on graphics. The object of the game is to arrange the points of the graph in such a way that no line of the graph intersects and no point sits on any of the lines.
– Resolution: 320 × 480 (zoom)
– Mobile first design
– Works with all modern browsers
– Supports both touch and click
– Unlocking system
– Government savings
– Fully adaptable
– 20 levels included
Update to version 1.1:
– Graphic updates
– Revised last level
– Fix defaults in Android browser by default
To unlock all levels (in Chrome):
– Open the Developer Console (F12)
– Select the Console tab
– Type (without the quotes): “Tronix.UnlockAll ()” and press Enter
To forget all levels, enter (in the console): “Tronix.ForgetAll ()”
Download Link Tronix – Graph Game
Filesize : 72 MB | Passwords: www.azaratech.com
Hi, I am Azara! At Azara Tech we are passionate about tech and love sharing our knowledge and research with you.
At Azara Tech, we strive to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about technology!