Characteristics of the template
Create an iOS WebView mobile app from a responsive website. From the page to configure, meet your requirements and create an iOS app from your website, RocketWeb can do much more, explore the many useful options and features we offer below:
- Swift language: This project is developed in Swift language with the latest guidelines and design from Apple.
- web machine: RocketWeb configurable WebView is developed with the latest support for the WebKit engine. The WebKit engine will provide you with an optimal web browsing experience.
- Theme support: To change the theme, you can choose from our existing theme with a gradient style color or a single color. You can also set the color code to match your brand.
- IOS Navigation Drawer: We offer a fully customized drawer for navigation. Slide menu or you can customize it to your liking.
- Custom iOS toolbar: We provide a fully customizable toolbar. So you can remove the toolbar to make the application full screen. You can also change the style of the toolbar from our preset style setting.
- Full screen application: If your website has a navigation toolbar on your website, unplug the toolbar from the app and enjoy the natural toolbar.
- Left and right menu: You can customize the menu on the left or right toolbar or select the option you want.
- Local Website Host: You can launch your local / offline website in the webview app for iOS.
- Custom loading: You can customize the loader as you wish. You can also use the website loading tool.
- start screen: We offer a fully customized Splash Screen, you can also turn it on / off.
- No internet and error screen: When the application does not receive any internet connection, you can display an error message on the “no internet connection” application screen or any type of error message related to the problem.
- Smart Ads Solution: Earn money from AdMob and you can also disable it whenever you want. Our designed ads will not bother your customers too much.
- Get permission: Based on Apple’s instructions, the RocketWeb webview application will ask for the necessary permission when needed.
- Media support: RocketWeb supports video (Youtube, vimeo, HTML5 videos, etc.), audio (.mp3, .wav, etc.), all image formats and animated images (.gif).
- HTML5 game: The RocketWeb app supports HTML5 games and you can play the game inside the app.
- Upload / Download file: RocketWeb will allow you to upload and download files.
- Download Manager: Download each file with our download manager.
- Notice: We offer the OneSignal and Firebase notification service.
- Evaluate and share the app: Your user can promote your app by sharing and rating the app in the app store.
- Open external application (Open to own application): From your website, RocketWeb can open the e-mail application, call a number, open a product page of the game store or YouTube video, etc. in the native application.
- Responsive device: Our app design will keep the device responding automatically. The screen will be supported by 4 “to 10” devices.
- RTL support: The app supports layout from left to right.
- Manage external URLs: We provide fully customizable support for managing external URLs, you can open URLs inside or outside.
- Support for deep connections: RocketWeb Support deep connection so you can open the application form from the outside
We are trying to develop the iOS app for everyone so that it does not require any programming skills. RocketWeb architecture helps you customize the app in your own way. It’s easy, just follow our video tutorial and user guide, then generate a configurable file to make your iOS app.
Sounds good? Test your website:
YouTube Tutorial (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)
Based on customer feedback, we regularly update the product. And Apple also updates Xcode regularly. So the video tutorial is just to give you an idea. Please follow the document. Contact support for any problems.
Documentation (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)
Diary of changes
- Xcode version update - Menu color issue resolved at dark mode - Splash screen color issue resolved
- Update library version - iPad support issue resolved - No internet and error image issue resolved
- Document update - Update library version - Menu icon update - Loader issue resolved
- Document update - AdMob mediation add - Toolbar title style add, now you can use text and image - Full-screen support on Splash screen - Firebase icon is now dynamic - Onesignal, firebase, and AdMob library update. e
- POD file issue resoled - About popup app name issue resolved - UserAgent is now dynamic
23 April 21: - Splash screen bug resolved - On-screen rotation theme issue resolved - Handel location popup - Update AdMob library as per the guideline - Update navigation slider library
- Set separate delay times for banner, international, and rewarded ads - Set navigation slider menu icon dynamic - Menu icon is now optional you can also remove it - Apply external URL logic from configuring page - OneSignal library update
- macOS Big Sur support - Minor bug fixed - Location issue resolved - External browsing URL is now configurable.
- Custom icon for slider menu - Share app bug resolved - Permission added
- No longer need cocoapods setup - No Internet screen added - Navigation menu header added - Cache Home is enable
- About us, share and rate button added - TAB responsive issue resolved - Safe area color issue resolved
- Firebase and One signal added - Admob added. - Custom RocketWeb color set and loader added. - Document updated with the new functions (RK_DOC_V1.0)
Questions and support
Do you still have questions? Just leave a comment. Or do you need support from us? Just visit our Support Center.
Download Link RocketWeb | Configurable iOS WebView App Template
Filesize : 176 MB | Passwords: www.azaratech.com
Hi, I am Azara! At Azara Tech we are passionate about tech and love sharing our knowledge and research with you.
At Azara Tech, we strive to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about technology!