LiveSmart Server Video is a server-based application with video, audio, recording, screen sharing and file transfer face-to-face communication channels and integrated chat for a theoretically unlimited number of participants. The product does not require any additional installations or third party logins and accounts. You can set up a video conferencing tool with many customization options with many features.
LiveSmart Server Video is the long-awaited version of the highest rated server LiveSmart video chat product.
Look at this article for a detailed description of the technologies used and a comparison of the characteristics between the two products.
The latest features
– Waiting room: Participants can check their video settings before joining a meeting;
– The recordings are saved on the server: Video sessions can now be recorded on the server. There is also an option to automatically start recording;
– Added conditions: Link to Terms and Conditions to appear in the window before the meeting;
– Speech to text: While the attendee is speaking, you can get the speech encoded in text;
– Translation: Translate both speech and chat. A demo is available here;
– Text to speech: Text from chat or translated messages can be translated into voice messages.
LiveSmart Server Video is ideal for:
|Feature||Demo and usage|
|Live video||Demonstration with screen sharing, recording, file sharing, user management, whiteboard, YouTube channel streaming and file transfer|
|Online schedule||Healthcare solution. Schedule appointments on time. The meeting stops automatically at the end and has a timer showing the remaining time.|
|Online lessons||Broadcast demonstration. Ideal for online classes. The teacher has a camera and microphone on while the listeners are muted. They can raise their hand to ask for permission.|
|Voice recognition||Speech is transformed into text messages for the other party.|
|Text to speech||Enter your chat and your participant will receive voice messages. This functionality can be combined with a translation module.|
|Speech to text and translation||Translation demo. Speech to text and translation. It requires a Google API key and is available for Chrome. Chat messages are also translated.|
|Private Rooms||You can set up a private room by setting a password for it.|
|Screen sharing, File sharing||Share your entire screen to present a document or slides. Send files to all your participants.|
|Waiting room and reception||The participant can adjust the video and audio settings before joining a meeting. Also, the host may or may not allow a visitor to the meeting.|
|a whiteboard||Joint whiteboard to help online training and presenters.|
|Chat||Interactive chat with emoji selection tool|
|Stream videos on YouTube||Launch the demo, open Settings, fill in the YouTube URL and the video will start streaming.|
|Switch the camera||Switch between front and rear camera of your mobile phone.|
|Localization||For more information on how to localize LiveSmart, visit this guide.|
Check Instructions for use section for a detailed description of all functions.
Supported browsers and OS
LiveSmart Server Video is supported by all major browsers:
– Desktop computer. Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+, Vivaldi 1.9+, IE 11 (Temasys plugin installation required. You will be guided through the installation process)
– Android. Google Chrome 28+ (enabled by default 29), Mozilla Firefox 24+, Opera Mobile 12+
– Chrome OS.
– Firefox OS.
– Mobile Safari at least iOS 11 and Mac Safari.
– HTTPS (SSL certificate) and root access are required (usually shared hosting does not offer this service, so you need a VPS or a dedicated server);
– For server-side scripts: at least Node 12.x;
– You need to open port 9002. You can change the port from your configuration file;
– Some basic skills for system administration.
– Set a button for online / offline contact on your site and track and connect with your visitors;
– Set up a private room and share it with your contacts to set up a direct video call with screen sharing, file transfer, whiteboard collaboration and recording tool;
– Switch between the front and rear camera of your mobile phone to make an exclusive demonstration for your customers;
– Use only chat for support and entertainment;
– Educational, online lessons, lessons, video streaming
– Health consultations
– Support, online sales, video consulting, real estate and car dealers
– Social media
– Stream real-time and wherever peer-to-peer video is needed
– different types of shows, live performances and events.
Installation guide, frequently asked questions and demonstrations
Instructions for use
Meeting planning demo (health consultations)
Broadcast demo (online lessons, live streaming)
Speech to text and translation
Demo on the dashboard, log in with demo / demo
v1.0.4 - May 22, 2022 - Recordings are saved on server, autostart option; - Updated API; - Added waiting room; - Added terms and conditions checkbox configuration; - Minor fixes and UI changes; v1.0.3 - Mar 18, 2022 - Speech to text, text to speech and translation facilities; - Voice commands; - Feature request - allow only room from the list to be accessed; - UI changes and minor fixes; v1.0.2 - Feb 27, 2022 - Users and chat history added. Room can be locked for users; - Room adminssion facility; - API for join and start meeting; - UI changes and fixes; - Attendees can do private chat from video panel and host can mute attendees; - New tab in preferences for changing video aspect ratio. v1.0.1 - Feb 3, 2022 - Initial release of LieSmart Server Video;
Download Link LiveSmart Server Video
Filesize : 76 MB | Passwords: www.azaratech.com
Hi, I am Azara! At Azara Tech we are passionate about tech and love sharing our knowledge and research with you.
At Azara Tech, we strive to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about technology!