You like some of our WordPress plugins (Multi-layer pop-ups, Digital payment box, Code shop or Stripe Instant Download), but your website is not managed by WordPress? This is not a problem at all. Now you can use these plugins with any website: Joomla, Magento, OpenCart, whatever – any CMS or even plain HTML pages. Just install Halfdata admin panel
on your server, upload the desired plug-ins and paste small JS / HTML snippets into your website. Quite easy and does not require special programming skills.
What plugins are supported?
At the moment, Halfdata Admin Panel works with the 5 most popular plugins for WordPress:
- Multi-layer pop-ups (version 5.80 or later).
- Side tabs – Add-on for multi-layer pop-ups (version 1.40 or later).
- Digital payment box (version 4.20 or later).
- Code shop (version 2.20 or later).
- Stripe Instant Download (version 1.50 or later).
Please note that these plugins are not included in the package. You must purchase them separately.
How do I install Halfdata Admin Panel?
We created a Wizard that helps to install the script correctly.
- Unzip the downloaded archive and upload files to your server.
- Open it in your browser – the wizard will start automatically.
- The counselor asked a few questions. Nothing special – MySQL parameters and administrator credentials to access the Halfdata Admin Panel.
- That’s it. The installation is complete.
Do I need to perform any initial configuration?
The only thing you probably need to do is configure the mail feature. By default Halfdata Admin Panel uses standard
mail() feature, so if you’re okay with it, just do nothing. However, if you need to adjust the sending of mail more precisely (for example, using a third-party SMTP server), go to the settings page and do it. Be sure to click the “Test Mail” button to make sure everything is configured correctly.
How to install and use plugins?
- Log in to the Halfdata Administration Panel and go to Dashboard (Menu on the left >> Dashboard).
- Click the “Add New Plugin” button and upload a compressed plugin.
- Once uploaded, the plugin appears in the list of plugins. Click on it to activate.
- Once activated, the plugin adds an appropriate item to the menu on the left.
- Find the “How to use” submenu. Explains how to embed a plugin in your website – nothing difficult, just insert a few JS / HTML snippets.
What are the server requirements?
Your server must meet the following requirements. All modern servers already do that.
- PHP version 5.5 or later.
- MySQL version 5.0 or later.
If you have any questions, please fill out for free to contact us.
Download Link Halfdata Admin Panel
Filesize : 140 MB | Passwords: www.azaratech.com
Hi, I am Azara! At Azara Tech we are passionate about tech and love sharing our knowledge and research with you.
At Azara Tech, we strive to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about technology!