AWS S3 File Manager and Up-loader is based on Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) API for file management of S3 bucket
Amazon S3 has a simple web service interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data, anytime, anywhere on the web. ”
AWS S3 File Manager and Up loader require S3 Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. Allows you to have S3 objects on your website or web page using their Facility API. You can also manage your folders with the Amazon S3 Console. Because the API is based on HTTP requests, this script uses the CURL command to retrieve information from the AWS API to the JSON array and manipulate this data at the bootstrap-based initial end. The script is very easy to understand and easy to edit. Even an ordinary PHP user can handle this script.
What do buyers say … s
The script just works perfectly. Great work of the Author.
Simple and responsive front end
Image and information review model
Clean code and file structure
- Based on AWS S3 API, PHP script
- Easy to configure and edit
- Fully responsive, based on bootstrap design
- A single configuration file to have basic settings and functions
- List of objects (files) in S3 Buck
- List folders and their files
- Upload files to Root or any folder in S3 Bucket
- Image preview
- List object credentials such as full URL, upload date, etc.
- Program for loading multiple files
- Download files
- Delete files
Diary of changes
- 2019-10-07 : Update Initial release
- 2019-10-10 : Update A new feature to hide the full URL has been added
Download Link AWS S3 File Manager and Uploader – S3 Bucket API based PHP Script
Filesize : 140 MB | Passwords: www.azaratech.com
Hi, I am Azara! At Azara Tech we are passionate about tech and love sharing our knowledge and research with you.
At Azara Tech, we strive to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about technology!