This add-on provides the opportunity for a package of courses for Academy Lms Site administrator. With this add-on, the administrator can create packages from existing courses and sell packages at a new price in a subscription model. The administrator can also set the subscription period for each course package. Students can subscribe to a package and have access to its courses and must renew expired packages by subscribing again.
How it works
- Academy lms must be pre-installed on your server
- Buy a subscription supplement for the lms academy course package from codecanyon
- Download and install the add-on in the portal of your academy lms
- After installation, the administrator will receive a new name for the “Course Bundle” option in the navigation bar.
- The administrator can create a new package by selecting existing courses uploaded by the administrator.
- The administrator can set a new price for the created package.
- Subscription days can also be selected by the administrator, who determines the active time of the package after each purchase.
- Students will receive a new option called Course Bundles in their course menu.
- From the Course Packages option, students can view and subscribe to their preferred course packages.
Benefits for administrators and instructors
- The administrator can earn periodic income from the same package courses through the package subscription system.
- The administrator will be able to make more profit as sales increase with course packages.
Benefits for students
- Students will have access to several courses at a lower cost.
- Students can renew their subscription to a course package as many times as they wish.
Log in as an student to the online demo portal and then go here:
Administrator, Instructor Demo
Log in as an administrator or instructor to the online demo portal and then go here:
The new package of courses for supplements will be available both in the user menu of the administrator and in the user menu of the student. From the option the administrator and the students have access to the course packages.
The administrator can create a course package from the Add New Package option. The administrator can set the new reduced price and the validity of the subscription for the new course packages. Adding subscription time to new packages creates a validity period for the packages. Students will have access to purchased packages for a specified time selected by the administrator. Students must purchase the package again when the subscription time expires.
From the package management option, the administrator can check the status of the package and other information such as package details, subscription limit and price. The administrator can edit, delete, activate or deactivate the packages from here
The administrator can also view subscriber information, package details, subscription expiration dates, and payment reports from the subscription report option. All payment reports can be printed. This includes searching for and filtering reports based on package names, dates, and usernames.
The invoice for payment for printing contains course details, subscriber information, payment report and subscription validity of the purchased course package
Students can view course packages with or without entry. Using the option called “Course Packages” in the “Courses” menu, students can check the details of the package and the courses included in the package. The evaluation of the package, the number of subscribers and the information about the prices of the package are shown here
Students can purchase packages from the course package menu. Students will receive detailed information and a “Buy” option with each course package. Already purchased but expired packages can also be renewed here. Payment can be made using existing online payment methods
Students can see the details of the package, which contains all the information about all the courses added to the package. Package ratings and reviews will also be available here
Students can access purchased packages from the “Packages” option on the “My Courses” menu. Purchased packages that have a remaining subscription validity will show Active, and those with expired validity will show Expired
Students can renew their subscription for expired packages by paying the subscription fee for the package again. With the option to renew the subscription, students can extend the validity of their subscription to a package
Students can rate the course packages purchased by them by giving it stars and can also add comments as they rate. Package evaluation adds value to packages and generates trust among subscribers
The subscriber of the package can see the payment report, which consists of all invoices for the specific package purchased by the student. Students can view details and also print invoices generated in purchase history
- Academy LMS pre-installed on your web server.
- Download the academy here – https://1.envato.market/jGqOZ
Update the log
Version 1.1 – February 16, 2021
- Template file for Elegant and Firdaus RTL theme added.
Send us a ticket for pre-sale questions and get after-sales developer support via zendesk.
Download Link Academy LMS Course Bundle Subscription Addon
Filesize : 140 MB | Passwords: www.azaratech.com
Hi, I am Azara! At Azara Tech we are passionate about tech and love sharing our knowledge and research with you.
At Azara Tech, we strive to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about technology!